Keep our children SAFE!
Monty Lane Safety Slideshow
Click here to view!
Monty Lane is a drive-thru lane in front of Monte Vista.
For the safety of our children, PLEASE follow these basic rules when dropping off or picking up your child!
- ALWAYS treat our Monty Lane volunteers with respect. They are looking out for your child's safety!
- Children should be ready to exit or enter the car with all belongings.
- Slowly pull into the lane as far forward as possible.
- Come to a complete stop before your child exits or approaches the car. Children must exit or enter your car from the curb side only.
- While waiting for pick-up, students must wait safely behind the white line.
- If you do not see your child ready for pick-up, please exit the drive-thru lane, circle the block and re-enter the drive-thru lane. No waiting!
PLEASE DO NOT ...
- Park in the drive-thru lane during morning drop-off, or afternoon pick-up times. The parking area is reserved for day care vans.
- Exit the drive-thru lane and make a U-Turn. That is a major cause of accidents.
- Pull out of the lane into oncoming traffic; it's very dangerous and you could get a ticket!
- Walk across the street through Monty Lane traffic; please use the crosswalks.
- Park or block private driveways.
These rules exist to help our Monty Lane run safely and smoothly. We depend on YOU to respect ALL of our parents, students, and staff by setting good example and following the rules! Thank You For Your Cooperation.
Monty Lane - Korean translation